Every candle has a memory, it's important to note that the first burn is the most crucial. Here are a few tips on candle care and how to reuse and repurpose your Flair Candles.
- In order to get the most of your candle, burn it until the entire surface melts, this can be 3-4 hours on the first burn.
- Not allowing the entire surface of the candle to melt can result in tunnelling and reduce candle life.
- Always burn candle on a stable, heat resistant surface, away from flammable materials and out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not move candle while burning and never leave burning candle unattended
- Burn candle for no longer than 3-4hours at a time.
- Take care to prevent candle splatter when extinguishing flame and allow wax to completely cool off before handling.
- Trim wick to 1/4, removing any carbon build up which helps to prevent smoking and allow for a cleaner burn.
- Never burn candles on or near anything that might catch fire
- Never extinguish a candle with water
Reusing/Repurposing Your Candle Jar
- Put your vessel into the microwave and set timer to 30-45mins.
- Once the wax has liquified completely. discard the liquid wax in the trash, not in the sink or anywhere else. Please note that liquid wax can cause serious clogging.
- Carefully remove the wick from the jar and wipe clean with a paper towel.
- Wash the jar with soap and warm water
- Flair Candles Jars can be used as a mini storage for cotton buds, pen holder etc. The wooden cover add a touch of glam and luxury
Reed Diffuser Care Tips
- Place the reeds that came with your diffuser into the bottle to absorb the diffuser oil .
- Flip the reed every other week for added life
- Diffuser life is approximately 2-3 months.
- Let your reed diffuser naturally permeate your space. Reed diffusers will continue to evaporate into the air, creating a subtle and luxurious scent.
Wall Plug-In Diffuser
- Always switch off the at the socket before removing or inserting the fragrance refill.
- Do place in an area where where the diffuser may be susceptible to hard knocks.
- Always keep the bottle and/or diffuser in an Upright position
- Do not operate with wet hands or metal objects.
- For indoor use only. Do not use with extension cords or multi-plug adapters.
- Do not use in small, confined pet areas without adequate ventilation.
- Do not place near a source of heat or direct sunlight.
- Do not place on polished, painted or plastic surfaces.
- To clean the appliance, unplug and use dry cloth. If unit becomes damaged, switch power off at the socket before removal.
- Keep out of reach of pets and small children
- Do not ingest the liquid
- Avoid placing in areas where the bottle can be knocked over
- May damage wood and porous surfaces if spilled
For any questions kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org